Fashion & lifestyle

Tuesday 9 January 2018

A Wardrobe Detox With Mercari

If you follow me on Instagram you'll know from the 1st to the 5th of January I teamed up with Mercari and took part in their wardrobe detox challenge. I thought I would briefly discuss what I got up to and about the app on here so you can get to grips with the selling process and how I organized my wardrobe and made plenty of space for 2018's shopping antics!
As a blogger/shopaholic, it can be very easy to find your bedroom/desk chair floor becoming part of your clothes storage so to have a place where I can quickly sell any unwanted clothes is great! Mercari stands out to me the most due to their zero selling fees something that can be quite costly towards your profits when selling lower priced items. And to have an average listing time of one minute is perfect, meaning I have more time to be doing what I love! Instead of faffing around for ages through hundreds of selling stages. Mercari is a great app for snapping up some bargains as it allows you to make offers and ask about the products. When it comes to the money side of things Mercari ensure security for both buyer and seller. Once you have sold an item Mercari holds the money until the item is received and then once received you get your money. 

The week started with winter woolies, coats, knits and all things cozy were uploaded on this day followed by shoes, summer items, accessories and finally, a few left over bits on the 5th. This scheme worked really well as it helped me go through my wardrobe in an organized manner instead of just throwing everything everywhere in one big huff!

I have to say after a good clear out I certainly feel a lot more cleansed and organized, this is something I'm going to do every few months to keep on top of my wardrobe and only keep bits that I really love to save the overflowing wardrobe problem I had before. If any of you guys have or are going to take part in this I would love to hear about it!

Feel free to follow me / see what I currently have for sale on Mercari here ->
https://bkd65.app.goo.gl/mKGx







SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Love the idea of a wardrobe detox!

    www.petiteelliee.com

    Ellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know this app, thanks for sharing my dear!!!! It seems great!!!
    Don't miss my latest post, now on my blog! Kisses from Italy,
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    Discover here my best outfit of 2017

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig