Fashion & lifestyle

Thursday 28 September 2017

An affordable jewellery brand you need to check out

When it comes to jewellery I have to say I have always been a lover of silver styles followed by rose gold. There's just something so fresh and glam about delicate-intricate silver jewellery that I love. And there's no harm in dropping some rose gold into the rotation here and there seems as it has been one of the standout colours for jewellery this year and I can't see this changing anytime soon. 
However, jewellery often comes with hefty a price tag which normally leaves me not wanting to wear it in case it got lost or damaged. So my jewellery ends up sitting in its box looking like a pretty shop display, which you guessed is pretty darn pointless. So when Jewelpoche got in contact I was very excited to see fine jewellery for such a great price with amazing quality, I couldn't turn down the opportunity to share it with you guys. 

The first piece I want to talk about is this ring, Oh my! it's beautiful! I have to say since I received it this has been one of my most worn items of jewellery and I've had a lot of lovely compliments on it. This is currently at the price of £24.99. The leaf pattern is just so simplistic and beautiful yet makes a superb Autumn statement, this would even be good as a Christmas present, you can never start buying presents too early!

As for the necklace, which is ultra glam with its diamonds! it's the super feminine, minimal piece my jewellery selection lacked, I picture it with a dreamy off the shoulder dress for an elegant finish.

Jewelpooche have the most wonderful selection of minimal and statement earrings, necklaces and rings. If you fancy an affordable self-indulge or you fancy treating a loved one I would totally recommend you check them out and to make things even better you can use this code for £5 and they also offer free shipping all orders!





SHARE:

1 comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig