Fashion & lifestyle

Sunday 11 June 2017

Formal-Chic with Missco Girl



For those of you that don’t already know, Missco Girl is formally known as a handbag brand that offers quality faux leather goods. Until this collaboration I hadn't already heard of Missco Girl however when this opportunity came through I was jumping at the chance of featuring one of their bags on my blog, as they have so many beautiful design's online. There is a wide range of Cross bodies, Totes, Holdalls, Satchels, backpacks, and clutches to choose from which certainly excites me, as there really is something for every occasion and for everyone! Due to their exceptionally broad color/style range with everyday blacks and tans along with bright primary shades too.

 As I have been loving this super formal- chic outfit recently I was already in the market for a corresponding handbag to carry along with it. I opted for the “Ballin’ mini’ as I wanted something super easy to slip my phone and purse into whilst out and about shopping or going for coffee. The bag is mainly black with blocks of white on either end and can be held via the small hand strap or a longer strap can be attached for a crossbody or shoulder style. Upon arrival, the bag came in a lovely branded Missco Girl box and was packaged really well. The bag is roughly priced at £50 and I would say the quality is far higher than what you would expect for this price, Although the bag is faux leather I would defiantly say is has a designer feel to it. Everything feels well made and durable with a strong reassuring clasp. The bag does not have a zip inside but does offer a second fold that fastens by a magnetic button to give the bag that extra security.


As I said previously I have been loving this super formal-chic outfit recently and I think this bag just compliments the style perfectly.

I would also just like to mention how gorgeous this Bauering watch is! Again I opted for somthing simple yet chic to compliment a more formal style and I know I will be getting alot of wear out of this as it really is a 'timeless' classic style that will go with everything. This watch is priced at £185 which is a heafty price tag for sure, However I feel the quality really does respresnt this as the real leather just offers that quliaty finish. I also like how the fasten has a very solid feel. Bauering have a vast range of colors and styles online and I may have to look in to getting the pink number of this too! Beacuse you can never have too many watches right?





SHARE:

2 comments

  1. The bag is beautiful and I love the clothing you paired it with.

    - Nicole xx
    Lipsticks and Louboutins 

    ReplyDelete
  2. For a second I thought the bag was Givenchy but it's truly beautiful and for $50 sounds pretty reasonable.
    xo
    Michelle|www.brokebutflawless.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig